ffalarms 0.2.1 and atd-over-fso (now works on SHR-testing)

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Wed Apr 29 19:35:36 CEST 2009

lukpank at o2.pl (Łukasz Pankowski) writes:

> Timo Scheffler <timo.scheffler at uni-oldenburg.de> writes:
>
>> Hm... I looked at the sources from atd-over-fso (but I'm no expert... so
>> maybe it's not my place to say this) and I think maybe otimed is not
>> there anymore.
>> If you look in the specs, there are some things, but no otimed.
>> http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/index.html;hb=HEAD

> [...] I will look at this in the evening or this weekend.

The file
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=framework.git;a=blob;f=framework/subsystems/otimed/alarm.py;h=f6e6f9fca083468a0a8793bf5ade0e667cb73079;hb=HEAD
is the same as in SHR-testing so there is no name change, I currently
have no FSO installed so I will not test it now, may be with the next
minor release of ffalarms.