[SHR-unstable]Blinking AUX button LED

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Thu Apr 30 14:57:45 CEST 2009

Possible errors that lead to that situation:
- bad rootfs kernel parameters in u-boot environment; -> check if you need to change them;
- missing kernel modules for the specific filesystem you have formatted; -> either mismatch between rootfs and kernel images, or just plain bad kernel image;
- corrupt root filesystem, flash it again -> pay CLOSE attention to the dfu-util parameters if you are new to this.

Good luck!...  :)

Citando Davide Scaini <dscaini at gmail.com>:

> uhm...
> I can't give you an answer 'cause I get a kernel panic... and i can't connect to the fr... ;-)
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi[1]> wrote:
>  Davide Scaini <dscaini at gmail.com[2]> writes: > i do not boot at all... but the message is
> > Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
> > unknown-block(31,6)
>  Your kernel lacks mtdblock support then?
>
> (ls -l mtdblock6 shows 31, 6)

Ligações:
---------
[1] mailto:timo.lindfors at iki.fi