Solar charger (was Re: News Openmoko Shop Pulster)

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Thu Apr 30 15:28:46 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 14:58 +0200, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:

> Daniel.Li a écrit :
> >> If you find a place where to buy this product, please notify the
> >> mailing list, other people could be interested (hum.. like me for
> >> example! :p)
> >
> > Well, I have found them. But they haven't give me the price. they keep
> > asking me how many I would like to order.
>
> and you keep answering them it depends of the price ???

:) price depends on quantity.

I just wanna buy one, myself. But as a factory, they might be *NOT*
interested in retail :(

But I don't know if there is still anyone interested in it. Or there is
any other device available to buy.

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)