[debian] new navit

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Thu Apr 30 15:51:36 CEST 2009

Marcel-2 wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 30. April 2009 11:40:32 schrieb arne anka:
>> there's a new deb up that depends on libgps18 now.
>
> Installs and runs fine, thanks!
> If I just could get it to show the map, but that's a different issue... :D

It should work.. As usual ;)

Some hints :
- remove /home/root/.navit/center.txt which may center the screen on a
different location
- ensure that the center tag in navit.xml is set to an area within your map
- try launching navit from a command line and see if it outputs something
interesting
- check in the settings menu if your map is well loaded
- share your console output, navit.xml and ls the folder of your maps.