Freerunner for sale! (Germany)

Joerg Lippmann jl_lists at donalbain.de
Sat Aug 8 17:07:39 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm selling my Freerunner (originally sold by Pulster). I used it for about a
year, so it's not really in mint condition, but it's ok. Everything works, but
there's a small (3mm) but visible scratch in the middle of the display. I got
the buzzfix by golden delicious, so it comes with a second new battery. You get
everything from the original packaging:

	Openmoko Freerunner with Buzzfix
	Power cable with two adaptors
	Laserpen (w/o batteries)
	USB-cable
	black/green box
	Invoice
	2 original batteries
	512MB uSD-card
	Original Invoice and Handbook.

If you are interested, make me a reasonable offer in EURO via mail:

	j(at)donalbain.de

Don't hesitate to write me in case of questions or if you would like photos.

jörg at home