Evopedia 0.2.1

Christian Reitwießner christian at reitwiessner.de
Wed Aug 12 13:45:45 CEST 2009

Dear Robin,

yes, I know this website. The problem with "mediawiki_sa" is that it
needs PHP and as I see it, it is just the regular Mediawiki software
where some parts are removed. Furthermore, it is based on Mediawiki 1.7
and I don't know if it can render current Mediawiki Markup. So one
should get a better result by just using the current Mediawiki software
and exchanging the database backend.

But what I (and as I heard also Wikimedia) really want is a clean
implementation of a standalone Mediawiki markup renderer that behaves
just as the official renderer. That would be really great.

Kind Regards,
Christian