Intone 0.63 release

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:40:01 CEST 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 7:44 AM, KaZeR <kazer at altern.org> wrote:

> I still have a minor issue with intone : if the link to the BT headset is
> lost (out of range, no more battery) then intone would freeze. Not
> convenient :)

Yes, Intone will freeze any time mplayer goes out. If the headset connection
is lost, then mplayer locks up, and Intone follows suit. This would be fixed
by implementing some kind of protection between mplayer and Intone, but I'm
not sure what. Perhaps Intone could have some kind of thread to check if
mplayer is still running or locked up, and then kill -9 it and start over?
IDK...

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer