[hackable1]Suspend and gps

David Wagner deubeuliou at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:00:24 CEST 2009

Hi

What version of H:1 are you using ?
There should be a button in the menu that you launch by pressing the
Power button for 2 seconds.
If not, it's a known rev4's regression. However, apm -s should still
work fine.

As for the GPS, I don't see what could cause that.

We have a miling-list where you may get more responses:
and a trac: http://trac.hackable1.org/trac , including a bug tracker.

Deubeuliou