Convert Tangogps's poi.db JOSM suitable gpx files

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 01:37:51 CEST 2009

2009/8/16 Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at gmail.com>:
> 2009/8/16 GNUtoo <GNUtoo at no-log.org>:
>> I've made a python script that converts poi.db in gpx files...
>> what should I do with it?
>
> put it on the wiki, on the tangogps page?
>
> package it up and put it on opkg.org?
>
> you might want to check tangogps.org, i'm sure something similar
> already exists. the writer might be interested in merging his script
> and yours? or maybe hosting your script?

I'll really appreciate if you post here in ML a compressed file with
the script, or a link to download it. At now I have a _lot_ of pois
but I'm too busy to place it on the OSM map, it should be really quick
importing them directly in JOSM using a GPX.

Thanks,

--
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
   http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia projects contributor*
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
   http://fradeve.netsons.org
                "Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"
GPG 0x6482E056 (FP B996 A12C BD52 2A9B CDD3 812D 462D 93B0 6482 E056)