[shr-u] wifi timeout with mokonnect

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen ccc94453 at vip.cybercity.dk
Sun Aug 16 21:00:52 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 01:14:37AM +0400, Paul Fertser wrote:

> I really hoped Werner would take care of that but he's too busy with
> gta02-core project currently and we lack another expert in Wifi in
> general and Atheros's crappy code in particular :(

   What little I've seen of that code does not look promising. The author
didn't understand the netif_stop_queue()/netif_wake_queue() calls, so who
knows what else might have gone wrong? Someone needs to sit down with the
firmware interface specification (i.e. from the existing driver?) and match
it up with the Linux network device API ("make htmldocs") and then write
a new driver.

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen