[litephone] entering numbers during a call

Christof Musik christof at senfdax.de
Mon Aug 17 19:50:35 CEST 2009

Hi Ali

I just tried it here with a normal phone and it worked for me. You have
to go back to the dialer. There you can input your pin.

Which distribution do you use? Does it work with other phone tools?

Please start litephone from commandline and send me the output of it.
Maybe I can see the problem from there.

Kind regards,
Christof