[litephone] entering numbers during a call

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Wed Aug 19 00:17:30 CEST 2009

> On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 22:01 +0200, Christian Rüb wrote:
> > Just tried it with litephone integrated numpad and it worked (checked my account balance using IVR).
> > I just packaged latest version from git which includes bug fixes (e.g. call log) and UI improvements (messages).
> >
> > current version is: 0.0+git55+09876ba843d6a731c72ed2134c82bfc8f7945d5e-r2
> >
> > If you have still problems, please also provide your version.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >  Christian
> Hate to do this to you but it *still* doesn't work here :( I saw that
> version on http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/  a couple days ago
> and it's dated aug 16, the one dated aug 18th is git62. I tried both and
> still can't send dtmf tones for some reason :( Even had a friend tell me
> he couldn't here a thing when I pressed the keypad numbers. Would it be
> worth it to compile myself? Any suggestions about things I can try? I
> love this phone app and would much prefer to use it over the default
> dialer/contacts/messages

Sorry, was a typo. You are right git66 is latest version.

I only do the packaging, so I only can provide my bb recipe [1] but I guess that won't help much. Maybe one of the devs has any idea?
Or maybe some else knows how to test if DTMF is really sent. Maybe there are different ways to do so? - I know that there are several ways to send DTMF in SIP but I have no idea how this is done in GSM networks.
As mentioned in my previous mail - I could navigate through the IVR of my provider using litephone numpad and using version git66.

Anyone knows how to debug this?

Cheers,
 Christian

[1] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=oe_recipes;a=tree;f=litephone;h=c85b0812baaaa8492e1d591520e82d016d0e66fd;hb=99cb19ca96b09a31278576b83faa7e1e35901240