Hi

Roland Whitehead roland at quru.com
Sat Aug 22 19:16:47 CEST 2009

I would recommend that you choose which ever distro keeps their "how
to make your Neo work as a phone for most of the time using this
distro as well as running other standard services reliably" wiki page
up to date and by up to date I mean referring to which ever is the
most useable bootloader, build, kernel currently available even if
that is the daily build. It should also assume that the reader is a
complete novice and is neither a hacker or a linux sysadmin.

Seeing that none of the distro's really do (seeing that they are
produced by hackers who are mostly hacking for their own enjoyment
it's not really surprising and you can't really blame the teams)
you've got a wide choice.

This remains one of the main requirements of Openmoko in my opinion
and could be a great way for the non-core-hackers to contribute.

Roland
--
QURU Ltd, London