Freerunner & wireless internet

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:48:21 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 26.08.2009, 10:43 +0200 schrieb Juan Lucas Dominguez
Rubio:
> Hello, list:
>
> has anyone ever accessed the internet via wifi from the Freerunner? If
> so, which distro was it? Does it work only with some particular (few?)
> routers?

I did multiple times with different routers on Om2009t5 and other distros.
Getting the ath6k to register get into a wlan is the most work intensive
part since the GUIs tend to get somehow confused. Once Paroli refused to
show any wlan anymore until I reflashed 2k9t5 (having had shr in
between). But basically it works.

--
Marcel