Different Navit builds

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak seba.dos1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:09:41 CEST 2009

On 8/26/09, KaZeR <kazer at altern.org> wrote:

> Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:
>>
>> Navit in revision 2520 is now in SHR unstable repo :)
>>

> Thanks Sebastian.
>
> The whole point of the thread being : will it be kept up to date ? :)
>
> Do you see something wrong in using nightly auto builds for SHR?

If only we can be sure about quality of navit svn repo (so it'll be
buildable every time), we could try to set navit to AUTOREV. But I
don't think it's needed - as (if only navit guys didn't changed
everything drasticaly) building new version of navit should be now as
simple as s/2520/some-newer-revision/ ;)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos