Selling FreeRunner, like NEW, for =?iso-8859-7?Q?200=A4?= (France).

Xavier Bestel xavier.bestel at free.fr
Thu Aug 27 18:52:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm selling my FR. It's way underused (I didn't even remove the
protective film from the screen). It's not buzzfixed.

You'll need to learn how to flash it, because it's currently running a
very old version of Qi (buggy) + Om2009 if I remember correctly (in
short, slow and unusable).

I'm selling it with the battery, charger, cable, pouch, box. I lost the
pen. I didn't buy a bigger SD card, so I only have the small original
one if you want it (and if I find it, no promise).

I'm selling it for 200€, plus shipping.

I'm living in Grenoble, France.

Thanks,
	Xav