[all] Don't answer a call by turning FR upside down..

Markus Törnqvist mjt at nysv.org
Fri Aug 28 08:48:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 01:33:18AM +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:

>Shouldn't be very hard but it'd be extremely cool. Integration to a
>distro (SHR maybe :)  might be a bit more of a hack (adding GUI to
>enable/disable this feature etc) though..

Very valid pros and cons so far, but for most naysayers, the feature
could be turned off too! ;)

I'm one of the guys who flips his phone around a lot and I got an idea
that what if it wasn't just turning the phone that caused the call
to go silent, but a fast speed? Regardless of starting direction...

So you could take the phone out and it wouldn't go silent just yet
until you "whip" it.

I think this is cool!

--
mjt