[all] Don't answer a call by turning FR upside down..

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:48:46 CEST 2009

> Shouldn't be very hard but it'd be extremely cool. Integration to a
> distro (SHR maybe :) might be a bit more of a hack (adding GUI to
> enable/disable this feature etc) though..

Yes, it does sound like a cool feature, as long as it is turned off by default :-).

Question is, is this the right time to add these type of features?

Keeping in mind the limited resources we have, wouldn't it be better to concentrate on fixing all the current issues and bugs (see trac, there are many), improving speed and stability, getting a decent testing version for SHR, work on some proper documentation etc.

Adding a nice to have feature would only complicate things further, causing more energy of the community going to waste.

I guess it's all a matter of priorities...

Niels.