Launcher - v 0.35 Release (inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog)

Edder edder at tkwsping.nl
Mon Aug 31 17:46:35 CEST 2009

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  Much later than I thought, but here's the latest release of Launcher.
>
>  Features
> * Inbuilt contacts, sms and phonelog apps
> * uses opim backends
> * shows cell broadcast info

It's really starting to look good! The only problem I have at the
moment is that I am unable to read messages that have been send to me
in the sms app. This is probably because I use the neo theme, which
probably sets the fonts to white (the same color as the background).
Not sure if this is actually a neo bug or a launcher bug, but it would
be nice if we could somehow change the background color.

Cheers, Edder