Hardwarefixing at 26c3?

vollkorn vollkorn at cryptobitch.de
Sun Dec 20 23:41:37 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm at the 26c3 and my phone needs a buzzfix as well.

I checked out http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/1024#Bug_detection and started
the script mentioned on the top of the page after setting
"ti_calypso_deep_sleep = always" and got only very few messages every other
minute but with same cid. Neither did I get any logs about recamping in
/var/log/frameworkd.log after setting "ti_calypso_deep_sleep = adaptive". So
I believe I don't suffer from bug #1024, but I'm not sure because my phone
does not connect to GSM anymore if I don't set "ti_calypso_deep_sleep =
never".

So how do we meet up at 26c3?

Cheers
Jan