Questions about the usability of GTA02

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Sun Feb 1 15:28:55 CET 2009

El día Sunday, February 01, 2009 a las 12:31:47PM +0000, Juergen Schinker escribió:

> bytestore wrote:
> > Freerunner is my daily phone, my hobby,my freeing, my satisfaction
> > its help me on the work (terminal, gps, gprs)
> > se w300i is my second phone (only phone and photomaker)
>
> please everyone who uses the freerunner as a daily phone
>
> always mention how e.g with which distribution software etc.

I use my FR with Om2008,9 as my daily (and only) phone; all works well,
sometimes a bit of buz, but the rest (GPS, GPRS, Wifi) is just fine;
I have to boot every <18h because of the run-away events/0 bug;
I own a minty-boost or have the FR attached to my laptop for charging, so
the battery is no real issue for me (btw: you will save a lot of energy
when you have brightness set to low);

> i'm happy for everyone who does but i desperatly want to use it as well
>
> as a phone...
>

> BTW: i use my desktop as a daily desktop !?!

me too: I use FreeBSD 7.1-STABLE + KDE3.5.8 as my daily and only desktop; no XP and
ni Vista;

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz