[debian] zhone not working

vale vales at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 18:41:15 CET 2009

arne anka wrote:

>> i have a .xsession file:
>> #!/bin/sh
>> export GTK_MODULES=libgtkstylus.so
>> xfce4-session
>
> well, i got
> /usr/bin/startxfce4
> instead of xfce4-session, not sure what's the difference is, though.
>
>> so nodm starts xfce4.
>
> meaning you get the full desktop? menu, taskbar, ...?
>
>> if i start zhone from there or via ssh, zhone starts fullscreen and i
>
> how full is fullscreen? does the zhone window have a title bar with those
> maximize/minimize/close buttons?
> is the taskbar and the opp still visible?
>
>> if i exit zhone from menu, the freerunner gets
>> shutdown signal. i dont know why :(
>
> what menu? from inside zhone? that's normal -- remember is a one-fits-all
> test application, run even without a window manager as sole application.
>
>> Also my keyboard i can start from openmoko-panel-plugin or aux button has
>> become very small and unusable since last updates :(
>
> what do you mean by small? the characters and thus the keys have become
> very tiny? that's depending on the used resolution.

thank you,
i tried startxfce4 but i get the same result. yes xfce starts complete, with
desktop, top and bottom panel.

if i start zhone it starts fullscreen without any title bar to be able to
close it.

yes the shutdown happens if i exit zhone from its own menu.

the keyboard is very small its width only covers less than half the neo
screen. in the past it covered the whole width of the screen ^^ how can i
change the resolution? it is 640x480 now.

thank you in advance

vale