Questions about the usability of GTA02

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:53:31 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:27 AM,  <roguemoko at roguewrt.org> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I love my freerunner ... I really wish I could pimp
> it as a phone rather than just exclaiming "look! it works!" ... when
> quite often I realise I'm wrong ... after hitting answer 50 times and
> yelling at it to shutup :)

Sometimes, it even rings at me when someone calls, it may even
vibrate, and sometimes I am able to push the 'answer' button and get
it to respond immediately, so that I don't press the 'hangup' button
that appears in the same spot as the 'answer' button, and then
sometimes I even get to hear the person on the other side of the
connection, and that person may even hear me, sometimes without echo
and buzz.

Well, that's what it (sometimes) looks like using the FR.

Don't get me wrong, either, I love the platform and am greatly looking
forward to it being useable in a wide field of applications.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0