[debian] compiling e17 for freerunner

dscaini at gmail.com dscaini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:51:17 CET 2009

unfortunately i have left my fr at home and now I'm away for a whole
week... so I'm not able to give you an answer right now.
I'm using a script found in this list... it should fulfill the
dependancies on his own.
Next weekend or next week i'll be able to give you more details,
thanks for your help!