Questions about the usability of GTA02

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Mon Feb 2 13:40:21 CET 2009

Sarton O'Brien wrote:

> There really are some moments I can't help but giggle about ... but
> that's me and I know I have a wierd sense of humour :)

Well, there was that time in October (when I was in Australia for a month on
holiday) and I had the FR with FDOM as my only phone. It woke up and rang
twice, I answered, no sound. Unrecognised number, could be important so...

I called them back, no sound.
I rebooted the phone. Wouldn't register GSM for ages. They called back. i
hit "pick up" too many times and the presses registered against the
"hang-up" button when it appeared. This happened again. Then the battery
started to go.

After about two hours of trying to call them back, I eventually sent a text
message to the other party, and it turns out it was a wrong number.

D'oh!