[QTE] better kernel?

Chris Syntichakis chris at c-64.mobi
Mon Feb 2 16:55:41 CET 2009

Hi,

I used so far the uImage-gta02-gc7283981_mwester-stable.bin , it works ok ,
except the battery icon animates like is being charged (this happens when I
boot the FR, I could "fix" this, by connecting the charger for 1-2 sec).

Today, I tried the
uImage-moredrivers-GTA02_andy-tracking-b72d8b4c5b7173a1.bin, the battery
icon is stable, but the PM crashes when I go to the power settings. (as I
see, I cannot even change the brightness)

So, is there any kernel that works ok with the QTE 4.4.2 ?

thx

chris