[SHR] first total usable image

Ivan Shirokoff ivanshirokoff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:08:33 CET 2009

Steffen Winkler пишет:
> Three days ago, I installed the actual SHR onto my freerunner (testing
> or unstable...I think it was the unstable image, but not sure) and
> today, I can only say one thing: It's the best image I've ever seen!

Nice to hear this.
I've flashed SHR recently too. But occasionaly I've swiched my theme to
absolutly unusible default one.
And now I just can't switch back. I've looked through the configs in
~/.e/e/config and all of them are some kind of compiled data.
I say does anyone know how can I change illume theme from console?