Kustomizer for 2008.12

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Feb 3 10:31:08 CET 2009

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments you've sent me via the
list & private emails. I'll try to do some changes here and there, you
can see the devel version at
http://kurppa.fi/freerunner/kustomizer_devel

Just to let you know, there's something wrong with the GPS at the
moment, it doesn't connect to the network at all so it can't be used
as a phone.

I tried kustomizer without the GPRS, gsm0710mux and changes to
89qtopia (see the devel version) with no success. Will have a better
look on it later - if you have any ideas what might cause this or how
to find out the reason, let me know.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Kustomizer