London pub meet on the 11th

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Tue Feb 3 14:54:49 CET 2009

Hi,

7:30 is good, OBoE sounds splendid! See y'all there! First person to be
there, please hog a nicely sized table, and display something vaguely
Moko-ish/Linux-ish/Computer-ish (Linux Format mag or anything siilarly
geeky) on the table for others to spot. It's a nice trick shown to me by
some greybeards heavily into the online-community thing.

On Tue, February 3, 2009 12:34, gnublade wrote:
> 7.30 (!?) I'm in and will probably bring some other interested parties
> with me.
>

> 2009/2/3 Lee Khan-Bourne <lee at quru.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I should be able to make that too.  I'll look for the crowd standing
>> by the door trying to get a GPS fix.
>>
>> What time BTW?
>>
>> Lee
>>

>> On 1 Feb 2009, at 23:30, Gothnet wrote:
>>

>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> So, it's a couple of weeks since the last thread, are we still
>>> having a pub
>>> meet on the 11th?
>>>
>>> I've looked at the pubs suggested, and my vote's on the Old Bank of
>>> England
>>> on Fleet street. I don't like Sam Smith's beer and OBoE is lazily
>>> close to
>>> work :)
>>>
>>> So who's available and could sup a couple of beers and chat about
>>> the state
>>> of the world/phone?
>>>
>>> I'm Dave, by the way, and only used to be a goth, though the name
>>> kinda
>>> stuck.
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> QURU Ltd
>> Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 1LA
>> T: +44 20 7193 1784 F: +44 8701 368768
>>
>> Registered in England, No. 6144918, at Millmead, RH20 2LA.

Regards,
Jan Henkins