[SHR] first total usable image

Steffen Winkler steffen.linux at gmx.de
Tue Feb 3 22:06:28 CET 2009

Not per GUI but per terminal it should work...haven't tried it (wifi)
For USB I've to plug-in the neo, then kill the NetworkManager,
restart /etc/init.d/networking and start the NetworkManager the usb
interface has to be defined in the /etc/network/interfaces (Ubuntu 8.10)
then a "sudo ifconfig usb0 up" and you can connect to the FR per SSH