New Release of GuitarTune v0.20 (based on Alsa)

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 13:58:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Richard Guest wrote:

>  That new package has the project .svn entries in it still...

Yup :-D I was wondering how it became so big suddenly ~750k - 1.5M. Thanks.
Have removed the .svn entries. Updated packages are available at the usual
locations.

kimaidou wrote:

> Play mid file with the corresponding note when clicking on one of the 6
> button. This way, we can approach the note faster, and then use the vu
> meter to adjust it.

 Thank You for the idea. Will implement it soon enough. Need to split the
GUI and the DSP part into 2 different threads first. Also - I'll need to
learn how to generate a tone using MIDI under alsa :-)