Accelerometers in Kernel 2.6.28-rc4

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 21:12:24 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009, Michael Tansella wrote:
> > ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.202 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
>
> Finally this made my day. I never had to do that before.

Assuming MS5 is similar to recent SHR this is because connman is taking over
management of the network interfaces, and trying to get an address for usb0
using dhcp. The settings in /etc/network/interfaces will be used if you use:
	ifdown usb0
	ifup usb0
I haven't tried using the connman dbus interface to set a static address yet,
but I guess that should work too.