Someone stole my Neo Freerunner... :(

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Thu Feb 5 13:31:18 CET 2009

KaZeR wrote:

> [...]

Very interesting. Openstreetmap already has a webserver that looks up
locations by URL, such as:

http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=63.41283&lon=10.4888&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

Would such an URL work on a MMS-capable phone? This URL is
javascript, but a few simple calculations can yield a link
directly to a tile png file instead.

Helge Hafting