Debug Boards 50% off from Truebox

Antony King ant at truebox.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 16:01:46 CET 2009

Hi All,

We're having a bit of a clearout of the warehouse, and have rather more debug
boards than is strictly sensible. Therefore, we are reducing them from £88 to
£44 + vat & delivery until 23rd feb. In the UK that's £67.85 all in - see [1]
below. We take most debit/credit cards, and would expect to dispatch these
within 2-3 working days weather permitting.

These are the normal version 3 debug boards [2] that support serial console
and jtag interface for reprogramming NOR flash etc.

Antony.

--
www.truebox.co.uk.

[1] https://www.truebox.co.uk/trueboxportal/index.php?wk=shop&thiscat=8