Openmoko daily build

Angus Ainslie nytowl at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 6 15:28:06 CET 2009

Hi HouYu,

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 22:09 +0800, HouYu Li wrote:
> Hi, Angus. I am a FreeRunner user in China. I am writing to you for
> the daily build of the Openmoko images. I am looking forward to get
> the latest Openmoko daily build. The latest now is January 20. So,
> will it going on??

I'd like to have daily builds too :) I'm currently working on them and
have been making some progress. If you'd like to see the progress look
here:

http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/builders/openmoko/

And for those in the community that would like to help. There are two
kinds of failures happening there. Some are me using the wrong git
version of qi, u-boot and kernels. I'll have to sort those out. Any of
the failures that pertain to userland ie bluez and devmen2 you could
help fix by submitting patches to the OE devel list.

Thanks
Angus