when buying a freerunner, ...

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Mon Feb 9 03:22:54 CET 2009

Note also that the 'buzz' only affects some people, with no certain pattern
yet discerned, and is fixable with a minor hardware alteration that OM is
working out the details of providing to any and all A5/A6 owners. (change
one resistor, add one capacitor)  It's worth checking (but no guarantee) if
other people in your area and/or on your carrier have reported problems, at
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p2ZQdcRSVg9XfYLwBVsZicg