Debug Boards 50% off from Truebox

Antony King ant at truebox.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 12:22:13 CET 2009

On Sunday 08 February 2009 09:08:00 Christoph Pulster wrote:
> > having a clearout of the warehouse - We take most debit/credit cards
>
> Good luck getting your card charged with this company.
> Truebox cheat me 2200 eur.

You can't blame us for currency rate movements - and publically slagging off
competitors is unprofessional no ? FWIW, out of all the orders we have ever
shipped, /both/ unhappy customers have posted to the list.

As I said, we have them in stock, our bank allow us to do credit card
transactions so they'll be out the door as soon as the card clears. UK
shipping normally takes about 2 working days.