Qwo update

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Mon Feb 9 16:37:50 CET 2009

oki doki -- built 0.4 version under sid's chroot on my FR

you should be able to get it from
http://itanix.rutgers.edu/rumba/dists/sid/perspect/binary-armel/x11/qwo_0.4-1_armel.deb

also I've fixed up repository configuration so now there is Release file
for armel, so you should be able to apt-get install it if you add
following line

deb http://itanix.rutgers.edu/rumba sid perspect

to your /etc/apt/sources.list

but prior doing apt-get update you would need to add the key for this
archive to the list of trusted:

wget http://www.onerussian.com/Linux/rumba-debianarchive.asc
cat rumba-debianarchive.asc | apt-key add -

NB: I've not tested myself this new package, so you might hit various
issues ;-)

NB#2: qwo package submission into Debian is still in the NEW queue...
might take few more weeks to pass NEW (if it does pass on the 1st try)

Enjoy

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]