London pub meet on the 11th

gnublade gnublade at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 9 22:34:43 CET 2009

Just pinging the list to say that we're on for the 11th (this
Wednesday) at the Old Bank of England on Fleet Street from 7.30.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/66/660/Old_Bank_of_England/Fleet_Street

Invite any OM owners, potential owners and interested parties,
hopefully we can get a good mix of distributions and share our tips,
tricks and war stories.  If you own an OpenMoko it goes without saying
bring it with, even if it's a brick you never know somebody might be
able to breath some life into it.

Hope to see you there.