yaouh! 0.3 is out

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Feb 10 12:05:37 CET 2009

Thanks for the file!

I was wrong about the file location, I meant  ./.gconf/apps/tangogps/%gconf.xml

I only had <maps>OSM</maps> there so it was hard-coded in tango. But
as I earlier said, I think that if you change/add something in the
tango repository configs it'll save it here. So I'd say the default
values are hard-coded.

But anyway, thanks for the file, I finally got yaouh up and running,
updating my 30 000 tiles :)

Every now and then I get "wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404
Not Found" but mostly it looks like running nice.
I liked your 10x speedup hack but I'm still running the original
version (0.4 I think).