Neon 0.9.6 is out

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:39:01 CET 2009

In case no one has suggested it before, I'd love to see an auto-rotate
option that uses the accelerometers (perhaps --auto-grav-rotate).
Cause the 0.9.5.1-r0 version works very well currently, except for
having to manually rotate each image.  I don't want to always rotate
though, cause some images I don't see a need to rotate.  But it'd
always be pretty safe to assume that if I turn my Neo, I want to view
the image in landscape.  ;-)

I was planning to take a look at Neon and see if I could implement
that. But I don't want to duplicate work if you're already looking at
it.

-Steven