Questions about the usability of GTA02

Tschaka Stuff4tschaka at gmx.net
Tue Feb 10 22:38:31 CET 2009

Huh, thanks for your effort! This sounds nice and would totally fit my
battery need for one day i guess. expecting some improvements later things
would be even better, but apparently it already is well enough for my needs
:)

One more question: i guess you put the phone in suspend mode during the
inactive time?
furthermore i read some issues on audio quality lately. is the quality of
audio playback acceptable with headset?

Thanks for your help!