[SHR - latest unstable] endless ringing

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Wed Feb 11 04:39:25 CET 2009

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:16:43 +0100, Tony Berth <tonyberth at googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> there are cases where someone calls me, I try to pick-up the call but the
> button 'answer' doesn't react! As a result the phone keeps ringing for
> ever!
>
> Even if I re-start the xserver the phone keeps ringing! Any idea why that
> happen?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony

The changelog for FSO milestone5 includes:

Fixed a major bug in the RingToneAction. This (and removing a race in the
RingToneAction) fixes problems with neverending vibration and audio
ringtone on short calls.

Ergo, the problem appears to be fixed upstream and should arrive in SHR
when frameworkd there is updated to match M5 FSO.

Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)
http://newkirk.us/om (FR stuff)