yaouh! 0.4 is out

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Feb 11 08:35:11 CET 2009

I tried this on my desktop Ubuntu (more online time, faster computer &
network etc..): I copied the yaouh.py to the desktop computer and run
it:
The GUI starts OK (without pictures) and I see all the repos in the list.

rhk at rubert:~/freerunner$ ./yaouh.py
(process:8583): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Unhandled exception in thread started by
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./yaouh.py", line 163, in up_progressbar
    md5=md5sum.read()
IOError: [Errno 4] Interrupted system call

On another try I got:
rhk at rubert:~/.gconf/apps/tangogps$ /home/rhk/freerunner/yaouh.py

(process:8950): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Unhandled exception in thread started by
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/rhk/freerunner/yaouh.py", line 158, in up_progressbar
    etag=curl.read()
IOError: [Errno 4] Interrupted system call

On the third trial I was able to update my two openstreetmap/cycle map images :)

And then in the end I got it started updating the 74000 OSM tiles. To
me it looks that there's something unstable - it updated four tiles
and then stopped. On the next trial it didn't get that far but stopped
in the 'loading' stage.

Any tips what to change?