[SHR unstable] Openmoko headset

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:12:00 CET 2009

I tried it too, and there was a HUGE buuz on the other side (I left a
message in my voice box). How can we check that
 the micro of the headset is used instead of the freerunner one ? Here are
the values of the gsmheadset.state this way :

- Control 48: microphone of the fr -->0

- Control 4 : freerunner speaker -->0

- Control 49: headset micro --> 3

- Control 3 : headset speaker --> 90