Opensatnav project requires help, especially from a coder (or 2).

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 21:20:59 CET 2009

There are already a number of open satnav apps that work on multiple
platforms, handheld ones included. pyroute and navit spring immediately to
mind as ones that have been shown working on Openmoko handsets. I guess the
problem for you is that they won't run under Android, but they might be
helpful references for routing algorithms.