First release of Enscribi - handwriting recognition input method

Alex Tsui alextsui05 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:51:35 CET 2009

Hi Olof,

It looks good. I have installed it on SHR and set it up as keyboard, it works!

Sometimes when I draw near the edge of the writing block and cross in
and out of bounds twice, Enscribi will crash and I have to restart X
to bring it back. It also pops up and error on booting up after I've
set it to the default keyboard, though it will still work after that.

I will continue to play with it. Thanks for it,

--Alex