[Report] - Buzz fix

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 16 08:36:32 CET 2009

Kosa wrote:
>>>     I also have the 850 and the buzz doesn't appear to me but my friends
>>>     notice when i use that phone because i either echo or buzz,
>>>     sometimes a
>>>     nasty combination of both.
>>>

>>> The same for me, I don't listen any buzz, but everyone say a lot of bad-words about the noise! I guess I am loosing "friends", hehehe.
> For me, the buzz is absolutly strength signal related.
> Here in my room, I hear a very very very low buzz, but
> the other side complains about it. Well, not really,
> they say there's a buzz only when I ask about it.
>
> On the other hand, if I'm on the street, or at the roof,
> and I ask, many people say  they have never heard a
> clearer cellphone call.  I'm nox exagerating: that's
> what they say.
>
> Echo apears only if I turn up the volume. The other side
> hears it, but I don't.

My brother keeps suggesting I dump the devicve in a bucket of water and
my friends always ask me: "Are you in a train or something?"

I hope soon a solution will be there, either as an officially endorsed
DIY GOP or in other way.

On the software side, I hope SHR will offer a dailer app that provides
proper/working volume control for the headset+mic.