Zhone SMS

Måns Malmberg inc at mjukis.com
Tue Feb 17 08:53:41 CET 2009

>>> Run ogsmd in debug mode and put the logs online somewhere.

Try putting you SIM-card in another phone.

I had a similar issue once when I received a MMS(?). At that time I used
SHR but I flashed FSO as well trying to get is to work again and with
with FSO Zhone showed the SMS icon as disabled. On an old Ericsson phone
I could see that I received a garbled SMS (probably an MMS) and by
removing that everything started to work again.

Good luck.

/M