[debian] e17 - questions

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 18:44:04 CET 2009

Hi all...
I have some hopefully few questions:
- has anyone a working version from fso-pkg of e17+illume? ...it seems that
the keyboard is not working.
-  i'm using the package posted here in october... but I saw e17 from shr
and it's really faster that that (it uses xrender...)... do you have any
hint about a source where to find a updated version? I'm driving crazy with
gtk applications under e17, so slow so screen-freezing...
- I tried to compile e17 to build some packages for the community, but with
no luck... is there anyone of you that built it and has time to make a deb?

I think that e17 it's great, it's the best attempt to have an USABLE
onscreen keyboard on the fr... that's why i'm so interested ;-)